29 June 2009

Breakfast in Bristol, RI

I happily woke up to some sun this past Saturday so Callie and I set out for breakfast in Bristol. 






After breakfast we walked through a smidgen of town to get to the bike path. And I had to capture some inspirational iron work.

On the sunny path the views were beautiful, even the birds thought so.

On the way back from the path I found more inspiration in color, composition and lovely iron work.

After being in the foreign sun for so long I plopped in the shade on a lovely park bench. From there I looked through my camera lens and took in nature while I snuggled with Callie took a much deserved rest and drank lots of water.
After this Saturday, I can't wait to see more sunshine so I can go outdoors and enjoy it with my girl.

4 comments:

  1. Wow looks lovely, can you send that sunshine my way? You have captured some really interesting photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! I wish the sun would shine a bit more here in Philadelphia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been so rare here, which is why breakfast outside required a camera and a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eating breakfast outside! In fact I think I might have to do that on Saturday, if the weather is nice!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!