18 August 2009

designed my first treasury and I am so excited!

This evening I was lucky enough to snag my very first treasury. I thought it would be fun to search etsy for fronds to see what came up. I discovered that many artists out there are inspired by fronds, just as I am. This theme resonates in paper arts, jewelry, soap making, photography, textiles, drawing and printmaking. I am drawn to the way artists approach the same subject in their own manner, especially when the theme is in the same genre. We each have our own way of capturing what inspires us and this is so fascinating.

So here is a sneak peak of the treasury, but please hurry and take a look because it expires on Friday, 21.August.2009 at 7:46pm est.


So, click here to see the real deal.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it make you feel like you won the lottery or a contest! Beautiful picks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does. I have waited a few times and just missed it. I was pretty excited. Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!