04 September 2009

sneak peak into my newspaper interview



 I am most excited as today is my debut in a local newspaper. A week ago today I had a reporter and photographer invade my little studio. They snapped photos, asked questions, peeked around, asked more questions, had me explain techniques while smiling for the camera, asked more questions, and then out came the digital camera. It was video time. 




Since I am currently waiting for my car to get an oil change I can't report any more about the interview because I have yet to see the article. All I know is there are lots of color shots and a woman who wanted me to buy the pictures from her gave me a call to tell me I have great hair.
Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!