25 November 2009

My love for Craftland's holiday show!

This past Sunday night I went to my beloved Craftland and dropped off a box full of jewelry goodness for their holiday show. I loved seeing the boxes of all the other art work piled high awaiting their debut on opening day, 4.december.2009. Not only am I excited to have been chosen to be in the show amongst 170 other artists, I am also pleased to have opportunity to volunteer at Craftland during the month of December. So many others are volunteering too and I can't wait to meet these fellow artisans who share a passion for their work and love of Craftland



This is their glitter filled banner outside the shop. I believe the store just keeps getting better and better with every trip I make there.



With the flower baskets of summer long gone, wreaths are taking over. I was happy to catch the street lamps lit as well as the white lights which light up the street year round. This is always a festive destination!


In return for my jewelry I left armed with these sweet postcards to pass out about town to advertise our show. One of the masterminds behind Craftland,  Jen Corace, designs all of the media pertaining to the shop. Delicate posters in the store fronts, shimmery banners and these heart-warming cards. To see more of her work click on her name above and click here to see her blog, and click here to see Jen and partner in crime Deb Dormandy working together, showing off each other's strengths. To see the amazing bookbinding of Deb click on her full name. 


I hope to see many faces at Craftland so take a peek at their site to see the dates and times for some extra special events like: the Opening Party, Meet the Artist Night, Girls Rock! RI Party, Buy Art reception, and which day of the week you will be able to get free coffee from White Electric Coffee, a lovely indie cafe in Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!