14 May 2010

it's that time of year...

....to get out of the house, enjoy the weather and buy some art!
the 22nd of May brings the start of the Providence Open Market spring season. Artists from near and far will be pulling their tents out of the depths of the garage in preparation for the spring, summer and fall madness also known as the craft show season. 

This year I was able to get myself a VIP pass to all of the New England Open Markets. What does this mean? I can show up to SoWa and Mashpee Open Markets at anytime, pitch a tent and sell my jewelry. Since I get to choose my dates you can expect to see me on those sunny, best type or open market day, type of days!

Where will you be buying/selling your handmade goods this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!