17 May 2010

welcome spring!

I have been so very behind on my welcome spring! posts and for that I apologize. I guess it has been on my mind as I just found some pictures that I took while out and about loving the weather. About a month ago I went to New York City with my parents, brother, sister-in-law AND five nephews and one niece. It was pure craziness and will be the only trip of it's kind. Amidst all of the chaos that comes with accompanying six young children in the city we found this....
 and after carrying little ones, pushing strollers with bigger ones in them and making certain each child was holding an adults hand, this was a much needed laugh. And this is why I love New York and the fun that always surrounds Washington Square.

This reminds me that I can't wait to get back to the city and do it up properly. Take a drive there and take a leisurely, relaxing stroll around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!