14 July 2010

fresh from the side of the road

While walking home from the gym the other night I decided it was time for some new flowers for my end table. So, I picked some Queen Anne's Lace from the side of the road.
Last night I captured it on my iPhone. Doesn't the Shake It Photo app make it look like an oil painting? 

Queen Anne's Lace has long been an inspiration for me. When I get some time I will fashion some jewelry after one of my favorite flowers. It is ever so complicated, yet simple in color. Stunning!


enjoy the summer flowers!
xo, Kim

4 comments:

  1. Proof that it isn't the tool that makes a piece of art great, it is the artist. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so pretty! I LOVE queen ann's lace. why is it not more popular??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, not sure why more people don't love it. in the summer it is free.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!