21 July 2010

welcome summer! stroll through the neighborhood.

There are so many pretty gardens in my neighborhood. Front yards are filled with lovely, bright blooms. It is always a great adventure when I take Miss Callie for a walk.  Luckily, I always have my phone to take some photos.
I don't know what these white stalks of flowers are called. They look like foxglove but are different from any other plant I have seen. Any ideas? Drop me a comment.


I love the texture the ShakeItPhoto app captured in the birdhouse.  Aren't the honeysuckle in the background pretty?


These are always a favorite. Cheery and all clustered together. 


The oxalis is sitting in my windowsill, not on the streets of the neighborhood. Isn't the sun shining through the purple leaves so pretty?



I am happily enjoying summer. Are you?
xo, Kim


2 comments:

  1. your pictures are LOVELY. i wanted to get a camera just so i can do what u are doing, but running into your site has enlighten me with the fact that i dont need one. using my phone camera is perfectly fine.

    ill make a blog n post mines up some time soon so let me know what u think about it?

    oh, and btw...
    hello, my name is ngoc :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your pictures!
    oh,and nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!