21 August 2010

supermarket saturdays welcomes paperwhite studio

What else is there to do on Saturdays but go to the supermarket

This week I decided to feature one of the first shops I discovered on supermarketPaperwhite Studio of New York, NY. This image was gracing the front page on my very first visit. 

The possibilities seem endless. Funny, serious, just plain silly, but it gets the point across. In case you lack imagination there are some options too.

I love that the artist thought of things you always hope to be loved more than. For instance, the "cold side of the pillow." Then there are things I could never dream of being loved more than being "the dog."

What would you fill in the blank with? And, what would you want to be loved more than?
enjoy, Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!