04 August 2010

welcome summer!

I am still having fun photographing summer flowers in bloom. It seems that I only have time to take the photos and not to share them so tonight I am sneaking some late night posting in.

I just love the tiny little purple flowers all bunched together. It is hard to take in just one single flower isn't it?


The butterfly bush looks like a painting here. You can even see the orange centers of the flowers providing a great little contrast. I think the texture of the fence makes for a great background. 


The purple cone of flowers also stands out well against it's leaves {as well as the weeds}behind it. 


It seems like I will soon be posting some large sunflowers too. The little lady who lives downstairs planted them with her father. They are now taller than I am. They are quite stunning already, I can't wait for bursts of yellow.

nite!
xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!