18 September 2010

supermarket saturdays presents Steel Toe Studios

This Friday morning as I did my daily check in at Supermarket I saw a belt buckle on the front page that made me drool. 

Isn't this stunning? I love the depth of this design.

Once I looked through Steel Toe Studio's shop I realized that I have been smitten with her work already.  {Steel Toe Studio's pebble dishes have been on my etsy favorite's list for some time now.} These dishes would be perfect to pile some veggies on. Maybe plums from the farmer's market? I do love fresh plums. 

This money clip is brilliant, so well composed. I just love how useful her pieces are. Utilitarian in form and function. 

Stop on by Steel Toe Studios shop for some great design.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!