15 September 2010

welcome summer! {yes, it is still summer!}

The last few weeks of summer were terribly good to us. We celebrated with a wonderful sale in Portland, Maine. It was a great day to be followed by the perfect breakfast the next day.
ShakeItPhoto
Local 188 must have the best orange juice presentation I have yet to see. It was a delight to drink while we lounged on some pews waiting for our table. 
ShakeItPhoto
We sat at the bar facing the kitchen. In the end I think we missed lovely ambiance, but I am a sucker for zinnia's.

ShakeItPhoto
Next up was a very summery trip to Montreal. Don't you love the basket on this bike? It inspired me to get myself an ever so lovely bike basket.

Cross Process
Back home I came across some great sunflowers while out on a neighborhood stroll. I tried out my new iPhone photo app called Cross Process. What do you think of the results?

Cross Process
There are still some great hibiscus in bloom. Take them in while you can.

Cross Process
And, finally, the sky. It has been such a pretty blue hue and full of great clouds. Soak it up. The days are getting shorter with less time for us to appreciate it all. 

What are you doing to enjoy the last days of summer?
xo, Kim



2 comments:

  1. Love the ShakeIt photo app---I use it ALL the time. Your photo of the bicycle is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is sort of addicting, isn't it? the bicycle one is great, so different from the rest of the flowers shots.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!