31 October 2010

makin' whoopie on Halloween eve

Another Saturday brought another late night baking. I am going to see my niece and nephews tomorrow and I didn't want to go empty handed so I scrolled through some Martha Stewart recipes and decided on whoopie pies. Really, bringing a baked good was just an excuse for me to have a bowl to lick.

Why whoopie pies? Because they seemed to require the least amount of artistic baking. 
{This coming from an artist.}


Colored sugar made them festive enough for me. 

I think the little monsters will be surprised, all six of them! And my father will be happy with the results, we share the same sweet tooth.

Of course, Callie girl helped. She loved the frosting!


happy halloween!
be spooked, kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!