18 November 2010

lovely and local : Made in Lowell

Just this past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a local crafter. Long familiar with her cupcake pincusions {I have been eying them at Craftland for some time now!} I was more than happy to see her smiling face. Meet Liz of Made in Lowell....
Aren't these just divine? They are the perfect present for the avid seamstress. 
These hair pins are also a favorite of mine from my visits to Craftland. These come in the yummiest of colors. I am smitten with the mustard right now. It matches the rich leaves of autumn. 

This necklace is all new to me. The dash of rust amongst the robin's egg blue is stunning. 
Made in Lowell has more to offer than felted goods. Liz also has some great cards, handmade supplies and Martha Stewart worthy eggs. I can't believe how famous my twitter friend is, can you? 
enjoy and happy shopping!
xo, kim 


6 comments:

  1. what a sweet shop. i love her felted rings and hair pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blushing over here! Thanks so much for all your kind words, warms my heart for sure :) It was great meeting you too BTW! Hope you have an excellent show season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need to blush, you are one crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have followed Liz for quite some time and love her as well! She makes so many amazing things. Glad someone else is an avid fan too!

    She sure is one crafty lady :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!