02 December 2010

lovely and local : bark

It has been a while since I last did a lovely and local post. It isn't that I am out of things lovely or local it is just that I am quite busy. But it is nice to relax and look at handmade stuff and write a few words about it and I am happy to get back to it!

I have noticed bark at a few outdoor markets we have both participated in. Their tent looks quite inviting. I suggest you take the time to stop in, you will be glad you did. 

I am always attracted to items with birdcages on them. Although these are different, as the birdcages have more style like those you may find at an antique store. The colors are great too. I love white on robin's egg blue. The mustard envelope compliments the card well. 

 Aren't these holiday cards wonderful? I find them to be quite different from the usual suspects. 

I am also quite smitten with owls. This one has some spectacular gem-like eyes.

And here is the pillow I always see lingering at the edge of bark's tent. Seems like the perfect place for this item, it is quite handsome and eye-catching.


I do hope you enjoyed this little company from my beloved Boston.
xo, kim










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!