23 December 2010

lovely and local : regeneration

While selling my bling at Mass Market a few weeks ago I came across a shop called regeneration

I soon discovered that this eight foot table was representing a store from Roslindale. The shop is home to a silkscreening studio and also showcases new and vintage clothing, housewares and furniture. 


I love her designs. 


Another nice little secret is that I am working on getting some pieces on consignment for Regeneration. It seems like a pretty sweet shop and I can't wait to be a part of it. 


any last minute local shopping to do? maybe there is something perfect here? or at the regeneration shop? or maybe you love the swallow t-shirt shown above from their etsy shop? if you are still looking for me I am size small.
xo, kim


PS: this shop has since closed but I do love sharing her work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!