06 January 2011

lovely and local : rag & bone bindery


This week when I say local, I mean right around the block local. Rag & Bone makes exceptional handmade books right in Pawtucket. 

 I love the fabrics they choose to cover their books. Bright patterns and bold colors on classic book structures go so well together.

It is the perfect formula for capturing a special time in your life. 

Photos, reminders, well wishes, sketches & baby's firsts are amongst some of the memories to be placed on Rag & Bone's pages. 

 Can you imagine years of your life recorded in these books? I can. Binding after colorful binding will be lined up on your bookshelves representing different times and places, all lovely and important. 

Don't you have some valentine's shopping to do? Perhaps a handbound book to buy for someone you share your life's stories with. These are just perfect. I promise.


happy thursday!
kim

ps: Make certain you buy handmade and local for your lover.








4 comments:

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!