28 January 2011

object fetish fridays revisits Amy Tavern

I couldn't resist visiting Amy Tavern's work again. While glancing at the main page of object fetish I saw her colorful earrings flash by. I excitedly dashed over to her shop to see what new pieces there were to discover as I knew her work had changed from when my first crush on it began last August.  
The purposefully misshaped circle was so familiar but this time it is created from sheet and used as a canvass. But it is the color that is new, a process inspired by graffiti. The results are modern and hip but the shape maintains a classic quality. I just fell in love all over again. 






enjoy & happy friday!
xo, kim



ps: go get shopping for your lover. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!