06 February 2011

100 hammers 21/100

I am about to partake in a pretty neat jewelry making adventure. Meet hammer 21/100... 
This taped up beauty will soon be mine. Mine to borrow that is. I get to create a story with this hammer while it is in my possession. We will make some bling, document our time together and the pieces made. Then I will pack this tool up to pass on to the next person with a whole new story to tell. Quite the nomadic hammer, isn't it? I bet you want to take part so click here to learn more. 


happy sunday!
xo, kim

how are you spending your funday?






4 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun, fun project! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have no project set yet. I want to see the hammer first, then plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cool idea! Can't wait to see what you make with that old guy! My grandfather was a tool maker back in the early 1900's and my most treasured possession is a hammer made by his own hand!
    Enjoy your day! xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making tools is great fun. I was just looking at some I made years ago in college. I would love to see his hammer someday. I love them dented and dinged with rust. They are best that way.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!