20 March 2011

in my studio : swedish stars

These Swedish stars have been a long time inspiration of mine. I believe it was four years ago now when I received my very first star from my sister in law. These stars were never taken down after holiday celebrations came to an end and moved with me from apartment to apartment and found a new home in my studio. I love the shade of red and thought everyday deserved to be festive.

I am forever getting compliments on them which is a great reminder to stop being busy and to take the time to look up from my bench to admire them.

One day my admiration for their forms will find a place in my jewelry. Until then I will settle for capturing the color on shapes I work with daily..




happy sunday!
maybe you should spend your funday shopping..
xo, kim











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!