08 March 2011

the river seine

I loved that no matter what our adventures were in Paris I knew we were going to be strolling along the river Seine and over the grand bridges to get to our destination.

It must be the new englander in me that feels best knowing there is water close by. 

But maybe what I loved most were the perfectly spaced trees.

And looking back at photographs I love how everything looks like the perfect oil painting. Paris is like that, so grand you are always pinching yourself to make certain it is all really happening.




happy tuesday! daylight savings time is near.
xo, kim







4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It was pure luck, a new camera I didn't know how to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect description... being in paris is just like walking into a gorgeous painting! and strolling along the seine is one of my all-time favorite paris activities. i can't wait to go back in september!

    xoxo,
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley,
    Enjoy! And take many pictures to share with us.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!