12 March 2011

supermarket saturdays : metalnat

I have been eyeing these snap button earrings by metalnat for a few weeks now. There's something so sweet about the simplicity of them. 
It may also be my fondness for imperfect matches. They may not be identical but they go so well together. I am smitten with this everyday object cast into silver and made into jewelry. 


This concrete disco necklace is another great use of an everyday object. Concrete takes on the form of a stone, adding another shade of grey and creating a smooth, cool surface. 


I love seeing utilitarian objects made into bling. This is truly a creative mind at use, taking the ordinary object or material and turning it into functional, everyday jewelry. 


happy saturday! tonight we are celebrating daylight savings time. what are you up to?
xo, kim








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!