23 March 2011

welcome spring!

It is officially spring although we have snow in the forecast for today. I have been pretty stubborn lately wearing spring coats and leaving my mittens at home. Today, I am bundled and prepared. Knowing it is spring will make the snow seem colder than ever. 

I love getting to knitting group early then walking across the river to get the best mocha around.

The walk makes it so I earn the mocha.

And the views make the walk worth it.



On another adventure in another end of the city, Callie and I took in some sun..

..graffiti..

..and crocuses!

I thought this graffiti was super sweet. 

And here's my girl. Even this Swiss lass was Irish on the 17th. 




happy spring + happy wednesday!
xo, kim







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!