02 March 2011

welcome winter!

Our snow filled adventures took place before the snow disappeared yesterday. I won't be doing one bit of complaining about the the vanishing snow.
I have been having some fun playing with instagram

I love how easy it is to share photos on facebook, twitter and flickr. I tend to use it for Callie pictures because they are too cute not to share right away.

I love these morning glories... 

old signs...

and random, simple graffiti. 

Callie will be the first to complain when the snow melts. 

She will forever be looking for that one last pile of white to eat.

One thing I will miss about the snow melting is I can't throw snowballs at my girl and watch her eat them.

And finally, one little snow person made by the little lady downstairs.



happy second day of march!
xo, kim







2 comments:

  1. ... honestly I won't comlain when the sun comes back (and warmer temperatures). But a winter day up on the mountains - with sun - can be great - I guess Callie would love it, too!

    Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a day here and there with sun and snow. Callie would find it heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!