27 June 2011

monday's muse: random photos

As I am running out of space on my computer, I've been cleaning up my photo collection. These two photos were taken on January 17th of 2010. They were taken with my point and shoot so the location information wasn't saved with the photo. For the life of me I can't recall where I took these photos. 

I'm happy to have re-discovered them. The colors and designs are quite striking. 



The colors are vastly different but these photos are united in the use of curves and angles. I am completely fascinated with these two photos. When I get around to piercing some designs into silver, these curves will influence my designs. 




happy monday!
xo, kim



ps: don't you love discovering old photos?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!