30 July 2011

friday in the city

I spent my Friday in a leisurely manner. Sitting at White Electric reading and browsing record stores.
Somehow I was able to get the window seat. It is nearly never available for me.


These are so brilliant, I fancy having that super handy Tom Toupin make me an asterisk one day.


My cup of darkness. 
{I love that so many artists have left their impressions at this cafe.}


I felt like I was in another world, shielded by this plant.


If only my kitchen had walls like these.


In case you didn't know I am quite interested in Audrey Hepburn. There's something so grand about her playing one of the first 'call girls' when hollywood wasn't allowed to portray women as such.


I can't decide which I love more..


...those white walls...


...or the red gate.
Though, the ceiling is a contender too.

this is definitely one of my favorite places in the city.

happy saturday!
xo, kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!