12 July 2011

in my yard

While I was planting some zinnia seeds for indoors I snuck a few into the ground along the driveway. No one seems to mind.
They always have the prettiest of colors accented by their yellow centers.


I tried out a new lens for my hipstamatic. 


I can't decide if it is right for capturing flowers.


Everything is so subdued. 


But maybe it is perfect for those hazy days of summer.


I think these are weeds but I love them just the same.


Doesn't this look more like it?


Nice bright hues.


I've been missing the sun and sky this summer. 

But I think things are looking up this week. 


I am feeling stronger and on the mend.


I think I'll take a little more time to hide away in the shade.


This Irish lass always melts in the heat. I'm not like these flowers.


Enjoy the sun.


And please stay healthy + cool.



happy tuesday!
xo, kim








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!