01 July 2011

studio weeds

Part of what I love about these studio weeds is having that lovely red brick in the background of my photos. I've been missing my studio while I am home resting and hoping to get better. 

























I've missed saying hello to my neighbors as I start my workday. I've missed using tools and playing with metal. But I've also missed being surrounded by all that brick. I don't know what it is, I just love it there. 





happy friday!
xo, kim


ps: I've been playing with a new app called diptic. i think i like it.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize many flowers from your pictures, we have them here, too. Sorry to hear you're not feeling great. Take care, soon you'll get to your studio again :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!