20 July 2011

welcome summer!

There sure are lots of bumble bees out and about in our yard.
I love hearing them buzz about.

And I love these zinnias!


Can you spot the wee baby bee on this zinnia?

The bees love the purple cone flowers too!


The black eyed susans came out...


..and I love how they look against this purple bush growing nearby.


We went to the cemetery in Providence without any pond incidents. 


This stone is the most unusual one I've ever seen.


The weeds against this old stone are so sweet.


They would make a pretty bouquet or wreath for your hair.


We discovered some slate headstones in North Burial Ground. 
They nearly look like wood with the way they weather. 


And here is my clean pup. I love seeing her whites white.




happy summer! 
I've been stowed away in front of the air conditioner. It's one hot summer!
xo, kim





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!