07 September 2011

rainy day flowers

Callie and I went on a little adventure this morning to get some illy coffee. 
We thought we would walk in the drizzle.


Just as we took the long way back to the car,


it started to pour. 


We still enjoyed Wayland Square. She sniffed and I snapped as we walked briskly back. 


I found this one lonely blue hydrangea and had to put my coffee down to capture it.


It was in the prettiest of gardens still full of color.


And right around the bend were these hostas, heavy with rain. 


Just as we were, soaked with drops.


I am loving this fall clematis that is in bloom. 
So different from the spring variety, small and understated yet abundant. 


happy hump day!
xo, kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!