12 October 2011

neighborhood finds in yellow + white

As I was loading these photos I realized that they had a common theme, yellow and white.
My street is sort of limited in it's palette these days.


But I do have daisy envy. One of our neighbors has so many daisies in bloom they look like bushes of daisies. They have nearly taken over the front yard.


Then I came across this amazing lichen taking over this tree.


Between the lichen and the texture of the bark it is growing over, I think this photo captures a stunning combination. 


This fence was just asking to be peeked in. 


I can't quite tell what attracts me to these fences missing posts. 
Maybe I just enjoy the break in the pattern.


I adore weeds that grow from cracks in the cement. They have such determination. 


It's sweet to see a lily still hanging around this time of year. It was the perfect addition to my theme.



happy wednesday!
xo, kim






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!