07 November 2011

happy, happy autumn

Monday morning I went for a short walk. Finally, I got to take in autumn.
Trees are ablaze in gold...


...a lovely contrast to the blue sky.


My walk was a triumphant one. I've finally reached 100 sales on etsy! I set out to drop my packages off at the pickup and to celebrate with a coffee. 


I am at last, feeling better. I thought something was terribly wrong with my sales being so slow. 


Then Saturday night after dinner and games with friends I came home to three etsy sales, the third being sale number one hundred. {She's getting an extra shiny object in her order!}


I spent the rest of the morning editing some photos of new work. Keep checking into my shop as I will be adding a few pieces a day. 



happy autumn!
xo, kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!