19 November 2011

let's twist again

Last weekend I ventured to Northampton to vend at Twist Fair
Here's my setup with all of my new winter hues. 
{not that you can see them, but I promise, they are there!}


One of my favorite parts of Twist, is the disco ball. When the ball spins, the fun starts.


And here's Callie, the official canine sponsor of Twist!

Maybe I should have had a warning about this photo, it's quite intimidating. This year there was a photo booth for the crafters to go be silly and have some fun in. Eling {of migration goods} and I decided to be space terrorist. Well, I may have bullied our sweet Eling into acting as a terrorist with me. Either way, this is one priceless photo. I adore this crafty western arts gal. Her work is so darn cute and she makes for the best of company. 

Next up, my favorite Twist vendors. 
Happy Saturday!
xo, kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!