18 December 2011

brick red + lichen green

I rarely look up from my work bench at the studio. Once I get into a groove, I don't stop. One of the few things I try and do is get out to check the mail, allowing myself some fresh air. Somehow that short walk along the same path always provides me with something new to look at. 




















I notice something new every time. This last stroll and new roll of "film" made me see the contrast of the lichen green against the brick red. Sometimes the green is vibrant, nearing emerald and other times it has faded to lichen. I prefer the softer hue. {And I love the focused centers blurring to the edges of the photograph. This is my new favorite film even if it's meant for foodies and I photograph brick.}


happy sunday!
xo, kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!