20 December 2011

rose colored city of providence

I apparently spent a day and a half taking photos with a rose colored lens. That's what happens when you are too busy to check your phone's photo album to see how your life has looked over the past few weeks. 






















They have a more nostalgic feel than I would generally go for yet I am starting to appreciate them as a collection. My rose colored Providence, I'd take this city under any hue.


happy tuesday!
xo, kim


ps: I've been catching up on life, holiday cards are waiting for stamps and some gifts are wrapped and ready for shipping. Now, maybe there will be snow in our future. That'll feel like winter and this girl will be happy. After all winter is just a day away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!