23 January 2012

maisonwares love

During the few minutes I had to browse while vending at Bazaar Bizarre I fell in love with these switch plate covers by Ryan Marie of Maisonwares
For months I have been trying to find the perfect colors to paint our apartment. I settled on aqua for the living room and a greyish lilac for the bedroom. This fabulous umbrella switch plate cover (with a matching outlet cover) is now gracing the walls of my eating nook (which is part of the living room).


And this sweet cover is in my bedroom. It looks lovely against the grey/lilac.

Once I settle on colors for the rest of our apartment I'll be back for more. I'm also putting an apron by maisonwares on my wish list. Take a peek at her store. What do you see adorning your home?

happy monday!
xo, kim








2 comments:

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!