15 March 2012

point street bridge

The other day I mentioned taking a walk to clear my head. Well, my walk extended to crossing the point street bridge. I've wanted to stroll across this bridge for, oh, fifteen years or so but just never got around to it. On Saturday I found myself with some time to spare with a hankering for a roll on one side of the bridge and an appointment for a haircut on the other. It seemed only natural to get my stroll on and to take my camera out.


















































I don't know what it is I find soothing about the sound of cars traveling over bridges, maybe it is the repetition of sound... If only I could remember how soothing this is when I have the mean reds. I am certain spending time here would turn the reds to blues in no time and bring on a sigh of relief. 

happy thursday!
xo, kim


2 comments:

  1. i love your photo of the houseboats through the bridge. each day as i pass them i dream of how awesome it be to live on one of those houseboats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a fun shot, just wish I realized at the time that I should have worked on the composition.

      Delete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!