29 April 2012

random studio shots

It's been a while since I've posted some behind the scenes studio shots. So, here we go...

clasps all set up and ready to solder

soldering ear wires to make aster dangles 

new necklace in the works!

how i love these wire cutters

more clasps being soldered. this time for my forget-me-not necklaces.

a sketch i made while in school. it was for a thimble weed hairpin I later fabricated in silver. 

chuck taylors hard at work cleaning soldered clasps to a shine.
I plan on starting up my studio sundays posts again. Hopefully, I will remember to keep taking pictures on the days I am hard at work.

happy sunday! kim



2 comments:

  1. I love the shapes of the jewelry you're making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Valerie! These shapes have been fun to play with.

      Delete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!