22 May 2012

thrifted + handmade: what i wore

I've been doing a lot of thrift shopping lately. It is the perfect, cheap retail therapy. I am sure you know by now if I am not thrifting I am generally buying something handmade.

This past Monday I had one new-to-me skirt and a brand new Xenotees shirt I couldn't wait to pair together. The skirt is from Savers. It is a Gap skirt I wanted when it first hit their shops. At the time I was practical and bought the corduroy version I could wear to my office job but I always regretting not having the jean version, until now. The t-shirt is an addition to my saw blade collection by Xenotees. I'm a girl who loves power tools. And, yes, I wore my checkered Vans. They are just too perfect for summer weather.

It's a little difficult to tell in the montage above but I wore these earrings by me. They seemed to add just the right burst of color to my getup. And I needed a little more handmade in my Monday attire.

happy, happy tuesday!
xo, kim


2 comments:

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!