27 June 2012

thrifted: Jackie Kennedy style

I needed a little retail therapy the other day and Savers is always just the right place. You have no expectations when you walk in but you always leave with something [or many things] great.

About thirty seconds in the door I spotted two scarves and fell head over heels in love. When I got them home and tried different ways to wear them I realized wearing them in the style of Jackie Kennedy was the way to go.

I can't believe the beauty of this scarf. In each corner there is a different butterfly. Same color palette but with different markings. The colors are so feminine and cheery. I wish you could see more of these details when the scarf is being worn. I am thinking it could also make a nice shawl on a cool summer night.

I love how this scarf compliments my curls. And it will serve to protect them. I do love my sunroof open on nice summer days. Normally I hate eating my hair with all of the wind. But this, this will be a fine resolution.

As an online friend said, it was like Savers knew I was coming. This scarf is meant for me. Flowers and bright colors and the flowers named in this lovely cursive. 

Savers always seems to make my day brighter.
xo, kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!