11 March 2013

pink, leather and lace

I have been super into cardigans lately. 

 This pink one was certainly a a favorite find of a night spent thrifting. If you know me, you know I love to match my pink combat boots if possible.

 Making it an even better find, it has three quarter sleeves, this makes me feel tall and willowy for once. 

And it shows off this bracelet I bought from Craftland back in December. This lovely cuff is made by sunshine derby. I don't ever leave home without it. 

happy monday!
xo, kim


3 comments:

  1. love the cuff. what app do you use for photos? happy monday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mostly hipstamatic, otherwise I use Instagram.
      I especially love that her cuffs are mostly one of a kind!

      Delete
    2. I'll have to open an instagram! I love the photos.

      Delete

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!