01 October 2013

new addition to my nasturtium collection!

A few weeks ago I put my stump to use in the studio. 


I dapped away to prepare for some new enameled jewels.

After I fired some pieces I realized I matched my soon to be necklaces and earrings. 
Happy accident or do I just have colors I simply love?



View of my soldering bench. I returned to solder some posts to these lovely new pieces. 
[new day, new vans!]

A family of Parisian blue nasturtium earrings were born.

And a necklace too!


Won't you visit my shop to see these lovely blue beauties. I am thinking this is the color for autumn! What else compliments a nice rusty orange or marigold? A complimentary blue is my answer!

happy tuesday!
xo, kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!