12 April 2014

my style in sea foam, marigold and smoke

After seeing a bunch of braided hairstyles online I decided to try one out on my long locks. As a girls who always had french braids in my hair, I thought this would be easier, but was I ever wrong. Good thing I have some awesome crafty friends who make hairpins to hide my mistakes.  


I complimented [or hid] one side of my messy ends with this lovely hairpin by Jen of the littlest bean. It was the perfect match to my favorite marigold vans shirt which was the perfect match to my smoky vans shoes. With an up-do a girl certainly needs earrings, being a jewelry maker makes you need earrings even more. I think these sea foam with a dash of marigold dots were just the right accent. I can never resist adding just one more complimentary color. 

happy weekend! I am off to try another braided up-do, and you?

xo, kim

ps: it really brightened my day to have a feminine hairdo with an otherwise sporty getup. isn't it fun to mix and match when it comes to style and color? i certainly think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read what you have to say!

thanks for reading!